Sunday, October 03, 2004

Convention Game Ponderings...

Heya,

Each year about this time I begin pondering what events I am running for the local gaming convention (Winter War) that happens in February. Doing one event doesn't usually take me this long of a time period, but I frequently run four or more games so...

Anyway, most of my events are pretty much plotted out but the one event that always gives me fits is the yearly Feng Shui game I run entitled Friday Night Action Theater. It's relatively easy to come up with an action movie-type of plot, but devising an original one is always the trick. This year I think I am on the right track. I have a few elements I want to incorporate that I think will help make it a winner. First, it will have the word "origami" somewhere in the title. Second, it will be geared to be more of a pugalistic ballet than a gun fight. Lastly, I want space and zero-gravity to be involved. Beyond that, I'm still working on it.

peace... RHM

P.S. -- the name of the new hamster is Twitch.

No comments: